Mini-Shrine

Photobucket
My mini-shrine does not do him justice..

Photobucket
I kept every ribbon I won in a small jewelry box that I rediscovered last summer..

Photobucket
It's hard to believe he's been gone for so long...

Photobucket
He was such a bright boy.. I admired him..

Photobucket
I was constantly trying to better myself.. To do what he did..

Photobucket
So I could be just like him...

Photobucket
I wish he could see me now.. He died two days before his twentieth birthday 6 years ago.. The last time I had seen him.. Was probably about 6 years or so before that.. I took his death really hard... I still keep hoping my great-grandma will call me to tell me he's up to visit. But that's never going to happen...

R.I.P. Christopher aka "Kissopher" I love you and hope I make you proud..

<3 J